JobNewsUSA.com Kansas City Job Fair - November 8th
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Unlock your potential at the Kansas City Job Fair! Meet top companies from a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Healthcare, Finance, and more. Get the opportunity to network with hiring managers and find your dream job. Register now and take advantage of this unique opportunity to jumpstart your career. Don't miss out on your chance to meet with top employers. See you there!
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
*Dates and location subject to change up to 15 business days before event.